It looks really cute Chantelle! I think you'll like it more than you think once you get used to it.
Thanks for posting the pictures! It looks cute. Some girl somewhere is going to be thrilled with your beautiful hair.
Chantelle you'll have to let us know when you hear back from the person who gets your hair. I thought about doing that, and should have when I cut my hair, but it never happened...
You look so great with that new length of hair!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It looks really cute Chantelle! I think you'll like it more than you think once you get used to it.
Thanks for posting the pictures! It looks cute. Some girl somewhere is going to be thrilled with your beautiful hair.
Chantelle you'll have to let us know when you hear back from the person who gets your hair. I thought about doing that, and should have when I cut my hair, but it never happened...
You look so great with that new length of hair!
Post a Comment