On June 26-29 we had our Cardon Reunion up in Price UT. I thought it was fun. We went up with Devin & Melinda and their kids on Thursday. There was a number of activities such as tubing, going to a Dinosaur Museum, chilling (visiting) Golfing, playing Redneck golf, Human Foozball, and Heman croquet. We went tubing in a canal that goes by my Aunt and Uncle's backyard. It was SOOOOO relaxing. Well, I'll leave you to look at the pictures. (It might take a while.)
Some of the sculptures at the Dinosaur Museum....
The Dinosaurs were too big to get in from a frontal picture, so this is from the second floor looking down at them.
Kenton and Kardon Both LOVED it . 
There were two parts to the museum, the Dinosaur half and the "Hall of man" half. This mammoth was in the Hall of Man

Melinda Yawning. (Sorry Melinda , but I just had to put this one in :))
The WHOLE Fam (for the exception of Sam and Vikki)
Grandma and Grandpa Cardon
Grandma, grandpa and all of their kids (including kids-in-law)
U. Matt& A. Lisa with their kids Zach, Devon, Brigham & Bridger, and Talmage.(Left to Right)














4 comments:
Good job Chantelly. I especially liked your commentary in the () and the picture of Melinda yawning. She's gonna love that one! :) Wish we could have been there. I also loved the pictures of Brant - he couldn't have been happier!
Loved seeing all of the pictures of the Cardon Reunion. Looks like it was a ball! You do a great job on your Blog. Love, Aunt Marilyn
I can't believe that the pictures of the whole family turned out as well as they did. How did we get that many people...kids esp...looking the same direction at the same time?
Man, how many people can say that they look great even during a huge yawn? Not me!
It looks like you had a blast at your Cardon Reunion. Your shirts are cool. They look similar to our past McCleve reunion shirts. Looking forward to seeing you real soon. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment