Sorry that I haven't been updating lately. I always give the excuse that I don't have a camera to take pictures with (which is true since I can't take my parent's to school things) but I thought that I would give you an general update. I am in Track now that Basketball is over :(, Dustin is working at Ron and Rhonda Smith's, Chris came home about two weeks ago and is still getting situated, David is at college in EAC, and Mom and Dad are still in charge of apartments and houses. (You can go to Maria and Melinda's blogs if you want their update) Before I get to all of Chris's homecoming, I want to show you freakin AWESOME team. Remember this is AFTER a game, that's why we're all sweaty. Normally we look better than this.

From top to bottom, Coach Staker, Ashley, Lauren, me, (middle) Makenzie, Vanesa , Caitlin, Ty, (bottom) Tara, Shannon, & Becca.

Naturally, there has to be a fun picture.
I may be a couple weeks late, but here's what the house looked like when Chris came home.

Dustin painted the windows. While I was locating and ironing the banner.

Welcome Home CHRIS!!!!!!!

After his Homecoming in church, we went to the social hall to have a luncheon. Here's Grandma and Grandpa Cardon with Chris.

And here is the rest of us. David, me, Dad, mom with Kardon, Chris, Dustin with Kenton, Melinda and Devin with Kindsey.

AND...(drumroll)...all of us together with A. Mary.
After we ate, Chris told about a lot of things that happened on his mission. It was good and fun with really good food. Thank you for coming all of you that could.
3 comments:
Good update Chantelle...keep'em comin'!
What a good lookin bunch! That last picture is really good. Everyone is looking at the camera and smiling!
Wish we could have been there!
Chantelle, I still want to see a pic of your new comforter set!
Hey girl! What's your email address so i can send you a picture I think you might like? I love you! Keep in touch.
Felicia
Post a Comment