So, I know I was supposed to start this sooner, but I never really felt like it when I had the time to. The band trip was SO much fun! I had a BLAST! The picture above is before the light show on Saturday night.(my camera died for the actual thing) It was AMAZING. I have to say that my favorite type of fireworks were the ones that when they were lit up they made the whole sky look like it was daytime. It was the coolest thing ever!To summarize briefly how it went, we left on April 1st to California. We stayed at Embassy Suites during our stay. I took a couple of pictures there, but not very many...
The elevators were cool, I was just disappointed that it didn't have any music inside like I thought they would.
The view strait down from my room. (I was on the 5th floor) I thought that it was funny how they had four square tables and then a circle.The next morning we had to be ready to go to Disneyland in our uniforms by 9:00. We had breakfast in the hotel, then we made sack lunches for that day before leaving. As soon as we got to Disneyland we were on our own until we performed or went to the workshop. I was mostly with Venesa and Halie, but for a while we were with these people and took a couple pictures.
Garret, Venesa, Jessica, Me, Halie, Sherilyn, Caitlin. We were the last people to see Sully before he left to go on break (pretty AWESOME!)I didn't really get very many pictures, of either days, but I got a couple. I just didn't want to keep getting it out in between rides, since that's pretty much all we did. We got back to the hotel at around 1o:30 p.m. (it closed at ten on Thusday)
Friday, it was pretty much the same thing only we could wear whatever we wanted to and I was with Rockie and Frank as well as Venesa and Halie. It was a lot of fun to have a whole day at Disneyland and California Adventure.
I actually got out my camera a couple of times. This is connor, Jake and Rockie, on Pirate Island. I couldn't miss Rockie's expression. ;)On Saturday, we packed up, went to the beach and went home. It was BEAUTIFUL at the beach. I never got into the water, but it was perfect weather to play beach volleyball. I wish i would have gotten pictures of it, but I didn't. There were TONS of sailboats there. I even saw some dolphins. It was really fun. I am SO glad that I could go on the band trip.





1 comment:
How fun! Lucky you! And NOW you have been to the ocean. So glad you had a good time. You look cute sis!
Post a Comment