Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Running
So, lately, I've been going running at night. Well last night, we (mom, dad and I) went to the track and just as we were getting there dad gets on the phone and is talking to someone so mom and I are just walking there when I hear these footsteps coming up from behind us at a running pace. I turn around and this guy with a mask on that has bright orange hair is running strait at us. I was TOTALLY startled and didn't really know how to react when mom on the other hand starts screaming and runs behind me and holding me in front as if i were her shield. She totally FREAKED OUT! It was so funny these people came and picked him up from about 60 feet back and they said "Well it looks like we got you guys. " then mom says back to him "Yeah you did." I can happily say that only one scream came from me. :) mom on the other hand has to claim numerous screams. :) Dad just looked annoyed the whole time because he was on the phone. I'm not going to lie... it was pretty good :) Sigh...I can't wait till Halloween! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Scary, I would have been screaming too. Did you find out who it was?
That is scary. I'll bet they got a good laugh out of it. I'd have been screaming too!
Post a Comment