
If you think that I liked High School before now, it just got a WHOLE LOT BETTER!!!! :) Our theme for this year is the MIDNIGHT HOWL. Don't ya just LOVE it? I do. That's my Homecoming shirt to the side. All of Homecoming week we have had something to dress up as. On Monday it was Celebrity day, Tuesday it was 70's day, Wednesday it was Generation Day (Freshman had to dress up like babies, Sophmores like toddlers, Juniors adults and Seniors like senior citizens) Thursday was Twinkie day, and Friday was Blue out.By the way Jophus dressed up GREAT for generation day.

You should have seen him. Twinkie day, for those of you that might be wondering is basically twin day. I was twins with Brooklyn McCray. That's us to the side there in the purple. Originally we were both wearing bandanas on our legs and brown belts around our waists, but she took hers off after a while since it was bugging her. BUT we both have crimped hair, a flower in our hair, purple shirts, blue jeans, heart neclaces, black shoes, brown bracelets, and black rings. We thought we looked pretty dang awesome by the time we were finished putting things on. Oh! I forgot, we are also both wearing mismatch earrings. I brought a pair and she brought a pair and we traded one for one. It was pretty cute, even if i do say so myself. ;) In this picture we are on our way to go and decorate the Gym for Homecoming the next day (the assembly) We did the streamers! For all of you that saw them. :) We had a great time doing it too. It took us forever though. I was really surprised. I am convinced that nobody could have done better with the streamers. :) ha ha. After we finished with the streamers, we both went to the bonfire. After that, we finally went home. The next day, we went blue out. I had SOOOOOO much fun getting ready. I sprayed my hair, put on warpaint and got in my blue and white lobo shirt. (It was before I got my Homecoming shirt.) Then (after a couple of classes) we went to the ASSEMBLY! I had a great time (to say the least) If any of you were there, whose video did you like the best, Freshman, Sophomore's or Juniors? I personally liked ours the best. But it might just be because I knew all the people in it and was laughing at what they were doing since they were sitting right by me and laughing too. About an hour after the Homecoming parade at 2:00, Melinda & Devin surprised us by showing up. (An EXTREMELY GOOD surprise :)) We all had fun until Dustin and I left to go to the Homecoming game with my friends. (after I sprayed their hair like mine) We WHIPPED them. 32-nothing. Afterwards, Dustin went with his date to the dance while my friends and I went over to one of my friend's house. (He lives less than a block away) We stayed till somewhere between 11:30 and 11:45. We had SO much fun. Then Dustin came home from the dance at around 12:30. (give or take).
Me, all decked out in blue and white. Don't you just LOVE my mad skills with warpaint? ;) ha ha
I HAD to take a picture of my hair since homecoming only comes around once a year. Right before the game though, I sprayed my pony tail.
Overall, I have to say that I LOVED Homecoming week. I mean, the first time is normally the best, right?
7 comments:
I agree--goooo Lobos! Good report on Homecoming Chantelle. I hear that the Freshman and Sophomore classes won most of the 1st places for the Homecoming activities over the Jr. & Sr's.
Way to get involved, Chantelle! It sounds like being a Lobo is still a good thing to be! I have pleasant memories of my high school days at Snowflake Union High School.
How Fun Chantelle! I Remember those good ole dress up days! I am glad to hear that everything went good!
Way cute hair sis! Glad you had such a good time. Did you take a picture of the boys hair after you sprayed it blue?
Go Lobos!
I like the pic of you and McKay on the sidebar. It is a fun picture of McKay chillin' with his aunt. ;)
How fun! I'm glad you are so involved and having a great time at SHS! GOOOOOO LOBOS!
Chantelle...you're beautiful! Absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how grown up you've become. All I can think to say is I love you and I can't wait to see you real soon. You're amazing and I hope you know just how much I love you, even though at times i have a real hard time showing it. Thanks for being so good to me. All my lovin'! ~ Felicia
Post a Comment