In case you're wondering, I gave the orange one to McKenzie Whittle, the blue one to Ariana, the red one to Tycee, the green one to Brooklyn, and the Purple one to Halie. They should be on the blog by my graduation pictures if you want a picture...besides Halie...she left too soon for me to get a picture with her.:(
Dustin and I are in silver ballroom and we had a performance on Saturday in the Nutcracker. (we were in the waltz of the flowers) I guess it went pretty good. Well, here's some pictures of afterwards...
With every dance picture you have to have a pose when my mom's holding the camera. ;)
With every dance picture you have to have a pose when my mom's holding the camera. ;)
Just so you know, I don't normally put any blush on, but it's the stage make up. Just so you know.
1 comment:
The candles turned out really nice. What a good idea for Christmas gifts.
That is convenient to have Dustin for your partner... easy to practice! You guys look good. Maybe next time I see you, you can show us some of your moves. ;)
Post a Comment