Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Birthdays

Sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I guess I just got caught up in school and basketball to really post anything. It's a lot harder to post when 2 hours have been taken out of your day after school. But I'm not complaining. ;) This post is actually really late...but...I decided to post it anyway...This is of Melinda and David's birthday. Neither one of them were here for their birthday, but we didn't want to miss it. While they were here on December 5. This is a picture of Melinda opening her present...sort of.:)

She had a little bit of help to find her shirt and lotion.
David had to leave a little later than Melinda and Devin, so he stayed and opened up his present later. It's a stereo that plays i-pods, cds and the radio.

I think he liked it a lot.:)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Looks like David did like his gift. That is pretty sweet. We just bought a cable from Wal-Mart for $5 to be able to plug our ipod in. Works well for us. :)