Monday, June 22, 2009

Cardon Reunion

So...i kind of don' t really feel like sorting through all of the cardon reunion pictures, so I'm just going to show you our family picture for this year and call that good. Drumroll for the only picture on the post....


Don't we look GREAT!
Trust me, if you knew how many pictures i had to sort through and upload, you wouldn't blame me for it...(my mom had the camera;)) well, my schedule of the cardon reunion sort of went like this...we started out at about 8:30 to leave to Utah, but first we went over to where Chris works (in Flagstaff) first so that we could pick him up before we left. It took us about...13 hours? ( it was 12 or 13 at least) at the same time we lost an hour so we got there sometime after 10 Utah time (i wasn't paying much attention. The second day was a really nice day, so we mostly played various games outside and had lots of fun that day...btw...I got FRIED! It was pretty bad. The next day is the day that we took the fabulous picture above. Then it started raining so we stayed inside most of the day. Everybody was kind of doing their own thing so I'll just say that we played a bunch of games. Ping pong was a great hit though. The next day we went to church in Benson and then left to go home. I know I don't really give it enough credit with my pathetic summary...but really it was fun. Can't wait until next year.

No comments: