Thursday, July 9, 2009

San Francisco

For those of you that don't know, I went to Maria's house in San Jose CA from June 26-July 11. Just me. :) On Saturday (June 27) we went to San Francisco...yes it was my first time, and i LOVED it. It was SO much fun. We went to china town first. This is me in front of the entrance.

Maria and I in front of the entrance.

After we went down Chinatown we went to little Italy. Just so you know...Calzones has the best pizza crusts that I have ever tasted. I highly recommend it. After that we were walked over to Ghiardelli. If you haven't had their chocolate before, you need to. It tastes SO good. the carmel was my favorite. It was amazing.
I am now a definite fan. :)

We were walking down the street and I decided that I wanted my charicature done. Maria was taking pictures while I was being drawn.
We didn't really take out the camera during it, but we saw a breakdance competition. It was SO cool! I'd never seen one before and it was AWESOME! This picture is the finale when he is flipping over two volunteer's arms. WAY cool.
Alcatraz Island
My first crepe! It was SO good. I had a nutella with bananas, strawberries, pwd sugar and whipped cream. WOW! It was SO good.
This is a monk siting, recognize it?
You can't go to San Francisco and not go to the golden gate bridge. It was beautiful there, the fog makes it look even better...in my opinion.
This is how thick the cables are on the Golden Gate bridge. I know it seems tipical that they would have to be so big, but woah! it's HUGE!
Sunsets at the beach are just perfect aren't they? We went to the beach in San Francisco before we went home.
My name was in San Francisco...till the waves took it away. :(
Just after the sun went down.
I really have to say that San Francisco was one of the funnest places that I have ever been to and maybe ever go to. I wouldn't like to live there but I would definitely visit again.

5 comments:

Maria said...

That was a FUN, perfect day in San Francisco! Glad you enjoyed it!

Aimee said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Hope you are having a fun summer.

Ashley said...

Wow that looks like so much fun! That is awesome that you got to spend time with Maria and her family! I always enjoy it when I do it with my siblings!

Maria said...

So glad you could come Chantelle! It was fun having you here.

Maria said...

Hey, you updated the sidebar! Next is a post right? :)