Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The McCleve Reunion

In case some of you can't tell, I am not a very good person to put in charge of a blog. I never upload anything. That is why everything that I have posted in the last little while has been like a month or two late. So here is about the McCleve Reunion that was in July. I know that it would take me another month if I tried to put up lots of pictures, so you have to just deal with 3 this time. Sorry. We had the reunion at Owen's Pond in Show Low for about 3 days. It was lots of fun we were able to play in water, the horses raided our place, and there were always some activities that you could do. Anyway, here are some pictures of our family both with Devin and Melinda's family as well as ours.

And the day before Melinda and Devin came, we had a picture with just us.

I have to say that the best prank that has ever been pulled on either me or anybody else goes to my brother David. I was eating breakfast with Sarah and when i went back to get something from my tent (my cute little 2 man tent) it wasn't there. Looking for my tent i look out on the lake and this is what i saw...

Before David had been teasing me that he was going to put it on a little platform in the middle of the lake, i didn't think that he was serious though! I have to admit that it was the coolest prank anyone could pull, but it still made me mad to see my TENT in the lake! All of my stuff was still in it and everything! Brothers...they're just CrAzY!

6 comments:

Maria said...

Those are both really good family pictures! And I have to say I laughed when I saw the tent out there. Sounds like David & Chris!

Maria said...

BTW Love your hat! ;)

Melanie said...

I saw your tent out there, just never heard the story behind it. Funny. Hopefully next year Maria & her family will be in your family picture! :-)

Michelle said...

I'm glad you still posted about it. That prank is too hilarious! How on earth did they get it out there with all your stuff and everything?

Devin and Melinda said...

Better late than never...I have been WAY behind on my blog too! David had a nasty bruise on his arm from that prank....but he said it was still worth it for the reaction he got. I was surprised to see the tent out there too!

Sharon Beck said...

LOL! Aren't brothers great!