Monday, July 6th was the last day of the 4th of July sales at the Outlets in Gilroy so we spent the day there shopping. I must say, I love shopping in big cities, until I can't find my size in jeans or the right size shirt. >:( Very annoying. Strange though...normally I don't have a problem in Arizona. There were lots of really good sales though so that was good. We had lunch at In-N-Out It was SOO good! I've never eaten there before either. Very tastey! :)
Tuesday we walked to the park and McKay finnally got to have a nap. I basically just downloaded music on my mp3.
Wednesday was the hottest day of the week (around 80 degrees) so we decided to go to the beach after McKay woke up from his nap. I LOVE going to the beach! It was a beautiful evening and we all had a great time. Maria was in such a good mood when she found out that she didn't have to pay for parking :) It was great! a free day at the beach :)

Yes it was my first time being in the ocean. :) I LOVED it!

I almost got taken out a few times when the waves were coming at me. It was still fun nonetheless though. Its really relaxing to have waves crash against you.

Sunsets at the Beach are SOO B-E-A-UTIFUL!

Santana Row! Wow i felt SO underdressed! It was pretty there and pricy. Very impressive place though. Even though I've never been to Europe, it reminds me of it.

I like fountain pictures :)

I thought it was so cool the way the shrubs were around this chess place. So COOL!

The big chess pieces! Aren't they so cool?!?
Stanford University
I have to say, it is Beautiful there! the grass is green and luscious the architecture is beautiful, the style is pretty....it's just a beautiful place!
Just a note-these pictures are kind of random but i like them for one reason or another :)
I just LOVE this picture!! It's so Beautiful! We had a lot of good ones but I just REALLY like this one.

I really don't know why my leg is in that wierd position like that...I think I was doing a pose before that and just didn't move or something.

You can't leave without a fun pose. That's just how it works. So here is our pose. :)

These corridors go on forever!! Not even joking!! I mean, can you see the end?!? cRaZy!!

I like this picture, it's not anything in particular, but it's still cool to me. I don't even know why it is.

Stanford was a beautiful Campus! I hope that someday I will be able to go back and enjoy it.
1 comment:
Ohhh, that WAS a fun day at the beach! We haven't been back since then - too much going on. Maybe this weekend. The beach is so relaxing we are all itching to go!
Post a Comment