
Tessa Allen and I.

The lighted ones are before we graduated. Rockie Beatty (left), Jens Nielson (right), and I.

Delsy Shumway and I.

Chad Merrell and I.

Jeff Taylor and I.

Kelcie Reed and I.

Sarah and I.

Tasha Cole (left) and Tessa Ellsworth (right) They are sisters.

Delsy Shumway and I.

Chad Merrell and I.

Kelcie Reed and I.

Rockie Beatty and I.

Jens Nielson and I.

Yoshiki Imasaki and I. He is from Japan. He is cool.

Craig Cutler and I.

K. Owens (left) and Mr. Bennett (right) They were my teachers in Junior High.

Mckenna Rapier and I. (She was my ballroom dance partner.)

(Left to Right) Noah Flake, Sid Frie, Me, and Johnny Lunt.

Chelsea Palmer and I. (Notice the tassel in her mouth)

Sarah and I. Now it will be Chantelle's turn to graduate. (These are only a few pictures.)
3 comments:
Congratulations Dustin! Looks like a fun night!
None of the family? Sure I see....
Oops! It must have slipped my mind. Sarah is one of the family at least. Dustin
Post a Comment