These are my roommates for Six Flags and Disneyland:Rolley Burton (left) Jeff Taylor (center) Chad Merrell (back).
This is one picture I took while waiting for Six Flags to open.
Here is a picture at Six Flags after the Batman Ride. Delsy Shumway and Chad Merrell.
This picture was taken about thirty minutes before Six Flags closed. We were tired from all of the rides. Chad Merrell, Deserae Burden(I don't think I spelled her name right), and Delsy Shumway.
This the Collesium (or something like that) at Six Flags. I took this picture as we were leaving Six Flags.This is the first time that I have ever posted on a blog before. I can't think of something better to put on other than pictures of my Senior week. I will do a few now and then do some more later. Dustin
This is a video of Chelsea Palmer modeling outside of the gate while waiting for Six Flags to open. They were trying to entertain the crowd and they did a modeling contest. Chelsea wanted to do it and she won! I thought this was funny.
1 comment:
Good job posting Dustin!
Post a Comment