Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

The Saturday before Easter, I went to Arizona's All-State for orchestra. Well, my mom couldn't find out where I was in the 1st's section until about the 3rd number, so all that I have is of my conductor. Sadly I can't remember her name, but she was a lot more fun than the conductor last year. We performed "A Grieg Portrait" , "A Westward Journey and Jubilee", "American Princess" and "Bluegrass Blowout." I thought that A Grieg Portrait was the funnest. And, not to brag or anything, but we sounded REALLY good. Oh, and just so you know, Melinda went with All three of her kids. Isn't she AMAZING!?!
This was Kenton's first year of painting eggs. I think that he had a lot of fun. But I think that the best part to him was to FIND the eggs. It was really cute especially when Kardon found an egg, because he made such a big deal out of it. :)
If you look carefully, you can see Kardon's little dimples from finding an egg.
Just a little further.......
Mom wanted to get a picture of Kenton with his Super Why cape on. I'm impressed by how well he stood still while she took the picture. Isn't he cute?!?

4 comments:

Maria said...

Congrats on going to Allstate! Isn't it fun to sound so good! (not that your high school group doesn't sound awesome... :))

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun for Easter. It is great to celebrate holidays with little children because they are so easily amused and get so excited at things we take for granted. Makes us 'old' people enjoy the holiday even more!
Love Maria

Maria said...

Smile Kenton!!

Chantelle and Fam said...

Just so that you know Maria, I'm in Jr. High right now, not high school.....yet.:) Love ya! Chantelle

Devin and Melinda said...

We needed a few more hands when we were coloring eggs. Next year it'll either be better because the kids are older, or even harder because Kindsey will be wanting to color eggs too!