
I'm so sorry that it has taken this long to get a post done, but i didn't know that they saved the drafts you make until maria told me about a week ago.On May 3rd, Dustin and I had a Dance recital called The Greatest Show on Earth Saturday day and night. We were both in Ballroom Dancing (different classes though) I danced the Samba in her Silver class and Dustin danced the triple step.

I LOVED my skirt and just had to take a picture. They were cute and comfortable(for these performances that is REALLY nice) :)

This is me and my partner Anthony Dominguez after the first performance

This is Dustin and his partner Ashley Tenney.
1 comment:
Very cute! You guys look awesome! You guys are so lucky to have the opportunity to take these dance classes! I took a couple in college (social dance at Ricks & Country social at BYU) and loved it! And Dustin, a guy who knows how to dance is ALWAYS in demand!
Post a Comment