Saturday, May 31, 2008

Chantelle's Birthday

My birthday was on May 22nd. It was the first time for about a week that we had rainy weather. I loved it and hated it at the same time. I loved it because it smelled so good and I like rainy weather. But i hated it because I had my graduation practices were that day and we were outside for some of the time. I FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO FREEZE! I couldn't even feel my feet. Anyway for my birthday I got a ride to school, I got to go to sonic for lunch :), Reese's & milk duds (from my friend McKenzie.) an August Rush c.d.(from dad) a t-shirt& necklace (from grandma C.) a body lotion kit (from Dustin), a silver necklace(from mom), ice cream sandwiches from our neighbor Ron Marshall and Eskimo Pies from Melinda. It was really a pretty memorable birthday.
For my Birthday cake I had a cherry chip cake with chocolate frosting. We even had sprinkles on the top. But even better than that, I blew out all of the candles :) It was great!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Happy Birthday little sis! We sold our condo on your birthday! I am looking forward to seeing everyone next month!