Saturday, May 31, 2008

GRADUATION

On May 23rd, I graduated from Jr. High. It feels SO nice to have it over with. The only pictures that didn't turn out good at all were the ones that were of me getting my diploma. I have a lot more pictures, but the post is only allowed to have 5 pictures per post. I'm going to put some more on the next post. Note the necklace earrings and bracelet Melinda helped me pick out the beads to make them (we have such good taste).
Melinda, me and Dustin after graduation. (it was in the High School Gym)
Mom, Me and Dad after graduation.
Me and my buddies Tycee, McKenzie, Venesa, and Tara. Venesa is the one that gave me and McKenzie roses after graduation. I love that she loves us. :)
This is a picture of me and the coolest teachers in the Jr. High. (and my favorite even though they worked me the hardest) Mr. Owen and Mr. Bennett

4 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Congrats Chantelle! I remember graduating from 8th grade and feeling like I was on top of the world. Your dress & jewelry are beautiful. I know Jason Owen. He was a friend of mine in high school. What class did he teach you? Also, you can upload more than 5 pictures to each post. Just add 5 picts, then pull up a new add pict. box and add 5 more.

Chantelle and Fam said...

Thanks!! J. Owen was my History teacher. He started history last year when another teacher left. I'm the only one of the cousins that have had him for history.

Maria said...

What a good lookin family! Congrats Chantelly! You look great!

Amy said...

Congrats! Glad you made it on time! :)