
Mom got her haircut right before my graduation. It took a surprisingly long time too. It actually made me almost late for my own graduation. Talk about annoying! However, I think it was worth it the way that it turned out, don't you?

I told you in the previous post that I would put some more pictures of my graduation on the blog. These are my friends Ariana Montejano and Hannah Kelley.

I just had to include my guy friends in this since they are half of my friends. (even though I can't put them all on the blog I chose them since there's more than one in this picture.) This is Joseph Bonham, and Joseph Peterson.

This guy is literally one of the coolest guys in the entire school. You would have to be crazy to say that he wasn't. I introduce to you J. Laithem Hunt.

This is the girl that helped me get through the ceremony (it gets boring when you have already heard all of the talks).....Brooklyn McCray.
6 comments:
Chantelle, you can actually put more than 5 pictures on a blog. It's just that you can only upload 5 at a time. After you upload 5, just go to add more by clicking on the little photo icon again and it will let you put 5 more (and then 5 more, then 5 more, etc. if you want). Hope that helps! By the way, you look gorgeous! Congratulations.
Thanks Melody, that is going to be SO much easier, I really only wanted to put 6 on, but just dealt with it. Talk about aggravating! Thanks!
Wow Anna your haircut looks great! Congratulations on your graduation Chantelle.
Yes, very cute haircut Mom. And Chantelle, I can see why you guys were so excited about your dress and jewelery. Very cute. Why had you already heard all the talks?
Because we all had to give a speech in our English classes as a project but only a few of them were chosen to talk. (Depending on grades) Most of the people talking were in my advanced class.
I love your hair Anna.
Congratulations, Chantelle. You're growing up right before our eyes.
I love hearing your explanations of the pictures. I feel like you're standing right there telling me in person. You're great!
Post a Comment